YES! 4DTV on W5 almost certain

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Right now only SRL/SV have the rights to sell the 410 channels and data stream. This is what SRL told me. NPS wanted out it's best they stay out since I truly believe that they will only create more problems down the road. I wouldn't trust them as far as I can spit. I think the only way NPS should be able to participate is as a dealer for SRL/SV with SRL/SV calling the shots.

As a person that only pops into the 4DTV forum rarely can someone explain what exactly Skyvision is doing?

Right now only SRL/SV have the rights to sell the 410 channels and data stream. This is what SRL told me. NPS wanted out it's best they stay out since I truly believe that they will only create more problems down the road. I wouldn't trust them as far as I can spit. I think the only way NPS should be able to participate is as a dealer for SRL/SV with SRL/SV calling the shots.
I don't think NPS should be able to participate at all, I still think they are the reason all of this happend, as good as this may turn out for us, NPS wanted it bad for us, SV and SRL should be hard nosed about this, if NPS is involved, not sure how involved I want to be.
Terry

What do you think :D
I think YO followed by a great big YIPPY, and yah hoo:D:D:D
The problem with those guys is they jumped ship back when Superstars pulled the same thing NPS has been doing, and it has been sour grapes ever since, but then that is another thread!
Good for SV, SRL, and for us who have been loyal to the 4Dtv, I Know there are other formats out there that may be better for the suppliers because they lower costs, but nothing I have seen beats the 4Dtv for standard def programming quality!!!!
Terry

Last edited:
I read Skyvision was the one that asked HITS ACC to see if they could get anything rolling for us with 4dtv's.

BTW I have a sub with Skyvision very happy with it. Skyvision and SRL (also subbed to W5 with them) have stood behind us TVRO'ers all the way. Even though NPS has more subs than SRL, I would suspect a migration from them to SRL/Sky now that W5 is going to be available. Now NPS wants back on the bus. Ironic.

I read Skyvision was the one that asked HITS ACC to see if they could get anything rolling for us with 4dtv's.

BTW I have a sub with Skyvision very happy with it. Skyvision and SRL (also subbed to W5 with them) have stood behind us TVRO'ers all the way. Even though NPS has more subs than SRL, I would suspect a migration from them to SRL/Sky now that W5 is going to be available. Now NPS wants back on the bus. Ironic.
I hope so, I left NPS a couple of years ago, and went to SRL, I couldn't be happier!!
Terry

...looks like NPS DIDN'T kill the 4DTV only themselves. :D

Apparently NPS did not read or understand the "fine print" on the contract they signed with Dishnetwork!!! ;)

Another way to look at it...

While NPS and charlie were in bed together, charlie just decided to roll over!!!... :D

man the other thread on the other forum is getting nasty why anyone goes there anymore surprises me, and even i am stupid enough to go look for some reason
I saw that too. There's no changing those types of mindless minds! Politics had no buisiness in that thread, but those types only believe one source for info- the one that makes it up as they go- so it's a pointless argument. The mindless sheep will follow only one shepherd, and scream at the top of their lungs that EVERYONE ELSE in media is wrong! Pathetic. :mad: (gets off soapbox)
Anyway, KUDOS to Skyvision for working out a solution to the 4DTV situation!
All involved should be commended!
I've had a talk with my family, my wife just wants an OTA DVR, and the kids are fine with whatever "kid-shows" we'll get!
I will soon be re-subbing my 920 and also starting my 410 sub with Skyvision.
And the final step will be cancelling the pizza dish! :D:up
What a difference a few days, and "the little icon that could" (AI) have made!

Looking forward to full subscription information on available programming and procedures! Not subscribed via skysivion, but through SRL (another very happy subscriber, they work VERY well with customers)...

Since this forum seems the BEST source of info, may I ask: Should we look for info HERE? As an SRL customer I don't know if they'll be helping out with this, but I DO get the skyvision e-mails on their updates when they send them now and then.

Hoping this all comes to pass! I like OPTIONS and less feeding of larger, hungry corporations.

I also contribute a cheer for the possibilities!

BUD

I have always liked my subs on BUD as it has been no hassle. Even when I let sub lapse no late fee. Dish has extra charges such as connect fee. Pizza subs not for me. Getting more on W5 would be ok.:D

I'm trying to find W5 where is it located? I'm trying to use dishpointer.com to locate it, is it called something else perhaps. I wanted to see if my trees are going to be in the way.

Yeah, and I don't see DIY or Food.........well any of the Scripps pkg. That is a deal breaker for me.

Edit: I see some of the Scripps channels but not all.

Skyvision hasnt updated the channel list in a long time... I wish they would...

I was planning on being on the air with Mike Kohl when he delivered the news on Friday night, but my schedule has been so hectic I haven't been able to join him the past few weeks.

And the way things are looking I wont be able to call in at least for another 3 weeks... (God I need a vacation!)

Hopefully Mike will post here some of the details as it appears our members are hungry for this information. :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)