YES hd coverage expanded!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Hope you got to see yesterdays great finish in high def as I lost faith :( and turned the game off in the top of the ninth.

That was the plan, actually on the reply as I had to work. Then some knuckehead on another board posted the results! Oh well, I enjoyed it anyway!

believe it or not, i turned it off before the bottom of the ninth. although, i kinda thought the evil empire might win the game much the same way the a's beat them on jackie robinson day!

believe it or not, i turned it off before the bottom of the ninth. although, i kinda thought the evil empire might win the game much the same way the a's beat them on jackie robinson day!

Some days you are the bird - some days you are the statue.

Well, I checked the Channel lineup page for my local Time-Warner Cable here and I see they are offering YES-HD full-time, scroll down to ch. 721. But, D* can't do the same in my area. Truly sad.

Well, I checked the Channel lineup page for my local Time-Warner Cable here and I see they are offering YES-HD full-time, scroll down to ch. 721. But, D* can't do the same in my area. Truly sad.

Where are you? You may get it sooner than you think. I wasn't planning on it until the new sats go up, and yet, there it is!

Elmira, NY.

I check daily, Chip, changing the Guide on my HR20 from Custom 1 to Channels I Get, but it doesn't show up. All I can say is I have to believe if I were in one of the areas included when the coverage area was expanded, I'd have it by now. I don't see them doing it in stages.

For Elmira, you won't be able to get any HD RSNs until D10 goes up as Elmira doesn't even have SD locals from D*, much less HD locals. That means there's no spot beams aimed in your direction. You might be covered by the NYC or Buffalo spots, but I would tend to doubt it.

Elmira, NY.

I check daily, Chip, changing the Guide on my HR20 from Custom 1 to Channels I Get, but it doesn't show up. All I can say is I have to believe if I were in one of the areas included when the coverage area was expanded, I'd have it by now. I don't see them doing it in stages.

I didn't realize you don't have locals in sd, much less in hd. Newshawk is right, I am sure. Until D10 goes up, you are sol as far as YES hd. Sorry.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)