YES hd coverage expanded!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Hope you got to see yesterdays great finish in high def as I lost faith :( and turned the game off in the top of the ninth.

That was the plan, actually on the reply as I had to work. Then some knuckehead on another board posted the results! Oh well, I enjoyed it anyway!

believe it or not, i turned it off before the bottom of the ninth. although, i kinda thought the evil empire might win the game much the same way the a's beat them on jackie robinson day!

believe it or not, i turned it off before the bottom of the ninth. although, i kinda thought the evil empire might win the game much the same way the a's beat them on jackie robinson day!

Some days you are the bird - some days you are the statue.

Well, I checked the Channel lineup page for my local Time-Warner Cable here and I see they are offering YES-HD full-time, scroll down to ch. 721. But, D* can't do the same in my area. Truly sad.

Well, I checked the Channel lineup page for my local Time-Warner Cable here and I see they are offering YES-HD full-time, scroll down to ch. 721. But, D* can't do the same in my area. Truly sad.

Where are you? You may get it sooner than you think. I wasn't planning on it until the new sats go up, and yet, there it is!

Elmira, NY.

I check daily, Chip, changing the Guide on my HR20 from Custom 1 to Channels I Get, but it doesn't show up. All I can say is I have to believe if I were in one of the areas included when the coverage area was expanded, I'd have it by now. I don't see them doing it in stages.

For Elmira, you won't be able to get any HD RSNs until D10 goes up as Elmira doesn't even have SD locals from D*, much less HD locals. That means there's no spot beams aimed in your direction. You might be covered by the NYC or Buffalo spots, but I would tend to doubt it.

Elmira, NY.

I check daily, Chip, changing the Guide on my HR20 from Custom 1 to Channels I Get, but it doesn't show up. All I can say is I have to believe if I were in one of the areas included when the coverage area was expanded, I'd have it by now. I don't see them doing it in stages.

I didn't realize you don't have locals in sd, much less in hd. Newshawk is right, I am sure. Until D10 goes up, you are sol as far as YES hd. Sorry.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)