yes hd on directv

Status
Please reply by conversation.
At least last season, almost every Yankee game shown on channel 96 (MPEG4) was ALSO shown nationally on channel 95 (CONUS MPEG2).

There were some Saturday games that were on 96 only, IIRC. I seem to recall all the weekday and Sunday games were available in HD were on 95.

Here is what I know... I live on LI and only receive YES HD on channel 95 sometimes. My friend also on LI gets YES HD all the time by going to channel 622 SD and then hits the channel up and it goes to 622 HD. I found out he has a H20 receiver and I have a H10. After numerous call to DTV I got someone who understood and told me I needed a receiver and dish upgrade. My upgrade is scheduled for Friday.... By the way the new reciever gives you other locals like 4-2, 4-3, 4-4 all NBC local but most of the stuff is junk..

Here is what I know... I live on LI and only receive YES HD on channel 95 sometimes. My friend also on LI gets YES HD all the time by going to channel 622 SD and then hits the channel up and it goes to 622 HD. I found out he has a H20 receiver and I have a H10. After numerous call to DTV I got someone who understood and told me I needed a receiver and dish upgrade. My upgrade is scheduled for Friday.... By the way the new reciever gives you other locals like 4-2, 4-3, 4-4 all NBC local but most of the stuff is junk..

Here is what I know. You need the H20, non dvr hd, or HR20 dvr hd, to get YES in hd all of the time, that is, on channel 622. The last national upgrade for the HR20 made YES hd the first one when you enter 622, so you don't have to use channel up anymore. I don't know if the latest CE upgrade for the H20 does the same thing. Scott, did your H20 upgrade this way? Directv doesn't carry the subchannels for WNBC. Those you must get ota.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)