Studebaker driver
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Supporting Founder
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 28, 2004
Cheshire CT
I have it on good authority that YES hd will go 24/7 at the beginning of baseball season.

i am in milford,ct and got upgraded to the 5lnb(have the h20), do you receive yes and nesn in hd on ch 96 or 97? i do not get them. i get the occasional game on 95. the channels are not even listed in the guide. thanks

i am in milford,ct and got upgraded to the 5lnb(have the h20), do you receive yes and nesn in hd on ch 96 or 97? i do not get them. i get the occasional game on 95. the channels are not even listed in the guide. thanks

Have you used the RSN tool for your zip? I tested 06460 and do not see any availability for HD RSN. Where do you see being eligible for HD RSNs and what is you actual zip? You can be in a RSN's area for SD only based on their zip codes database.

http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/global/contentPageIF.jsp?assetId=P3000004

Attachments

• milford_ct.JPG
    milford_ct.JPG
    92.1 KB · Views: 214

I think YES is on channel 96, but only for the NY dma, and only when there is an hd broadcast. NESN hd is on channel 623, but you must be in the Boston dma to get it.

I got on the waiting list, I was just wondering why they had one? I would rather wait then pay best buys price.

Odd the date is April 1st

It's not meant as an April Fool's joke. That's near the start of the baseball season, and that's when YES hd is supposed to go 24/7.

It's not meant as an April Fool's joke. That's near the start of the baseball season, and that's when YES hd is supposed to go 24/7.

It's also the start of the month and the start of the second quarter of CY 2007, so it gives the bean counters a clean reference point for billing.

I got on the waiting list, I was just wondering why they had one? I would rather wait then pay best buys price.
The wait list is no longer necessary. You can order HR20s from D*, either over the phone or on the website.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts