You guys were right a couple years ago

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I had a chap c/ku feedhorn go out after 2 weeks. The metal thing inside stopped rotating. I don't know the name of it. Never could get a refund or a replacement. Chap was out of business even then a few years ago so that angle couldn't be played. I was bummed.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using the SatelliteGuys app!

Better off either using EBAY or Amazon but not "Rick Shack"

Bumping this tread, so I unplugged evertthing to go on a road trip and help a fellow sat guy with his dish. Came back and all of a sudden I can get to Rick's. My IP must have changed after being unplugged for a couple days. But what I notice now is that Rick is posting alot of feeds. He never did that. Makes me think he has banned to many people and the forum is fed up. So now he is posting feeds to help business. He is looking for a feed tonight, I have it, but no way to post it. Classic case of shooting yourself in the foot.

And for anyone that asks, no I will not post it. It is a Biss feed and holier than now posts these feeds all the time for his members because Biss is easy to break.

i have been dealing with rick for years and he has helped me but sometimes it can get very heated...but guys things are changing with cv19 i believe there will be more free channels out there soon as dish and direct are loosing customers to fta satelites...there is not too many places to go and get updated satellite stuff sathint. used to be good now there are hardly any up dates started using this tvro out of canada works fairly well can anyone tell me are there anything other than lynx sat out there i am now down to 3 satellite dishes 10 footer winguard 120 cm geo sat and modified direct tv slim line the signals are out there and it takes a lot of hours to find these new channels...any good advise from steaming little la (louisiana)

Reactions: c-spand
i have been dealing with rick for years and he has helped me but sometimes it can get very heated...but guys things are changing with cv19 i believe there will be more free channels out there soon as dish and direct are loosing customers to fta satelites...there is not too many places to go and get updated satellite stuff sathint. used to be good now there are hardly any up dates started using this tvro out of canada works fairly well can anyone tell me are there anything other than lynx sat out there i am now down to 3 satellite dishes 10 footer winguard 120 cm geo sat and modified direct tv slim line the signals are out there and it takes a lot of hours to find these new channels...any good advise from steaming little la (louisiana)
Other than tvrosat and lyngsat there is sathint.com and portaleds.com (Portuguese language site so you may need to translate, very quick to find and post changes). :)

I strongly suspect the satellite providers are losing customers due to migration to more competitive bandwidth from ISP services. 100Mb and higher bandwidths are now available in many urban centres at a fraction of the cost of satellite TVRO services.

Correct. I don't think anyone is losing profit from FTA.

Reactions: osu1991
So a buddy of mine sends a email to Rick about a Vbox he bought from him. Rick's first responce is going off on me.. Steve is a freind but not a close friend, I help him when I can. Steve calls me and tells me that Rick's responce was bashing me. I guess that is because I live within 50 miles of Steve. Anyway, Steve foewarded the emails as proof and it sure looks like Rick is on sat guys. He said I called him names he can not repeat and told everybody how bad he was. I used a alias email and confronted him with his allegations and emails that were forwarded to me and so far nothing but crickets.

Here is what I am waiting on a responce from. I know all info is in there and Rick is watching this forum, but hey, I don't care. that is not my regular email. Anyway, just to show I tried here is what I am waiting on a response for.

Nicholas Melfi <nmelfi5238@gmail.com>
6:32 PM (2 hours ago)

Rick, If I am the problem and the drama queen, Why did you unleash On Kosmo about me? I am not very close To Steve, but help him when I can. He called me ticked off at you response then sent me your emails. Why before answering him, you went into a rant about me? I guess there is nothing confidential in your emails. I tried to make amends. I told you what you wanted and you got mad. Also you don't know what is going on in my life. I am battling trying to keep a little over a foot of my colon, while working and paying bills.. It aint easy and looks like surgery is coming. Also, tha pain in the butt Hockeynut, keeps challenging me. trying to be nice here so I will say Butt head. I am not even interested in the forum, just want to make amends so I can buy a actuator and a good Norsat Ku LNB. But I will not buy it from you if you continue to play the drama. You told Steve I called you names you can not repeat. I sure would like to see them. Anyway if we are done we are done, if you would like to man up and accept me, again not worried about the forums, just be nice and quit telling people false stuff just because they know me. And your reference to steves email that all your members are somewhere else is true, I gave you a short list. If you want a full list I will think back and write them down. All they do is post keys and bash you even though they are on your forum. Hell even old Benny is on there. It's your call, if you want peace it can happen. But you are guilty of the same action defending yourself just like I am.

I was ivited to another forum with lots of Rick's members. I took one look and said hell now. That pissed the leader off and in turn with his members turned Rick on me. Why do you think Rick's site posts all the encrypted feeds?

You might think i should tell you how experienced the industry had become when dtv and dish went inside with their work. All others are bashed (any other brand) by them. This business sense means nothing to REAL FTA people. In fact, only cable companies are better at lying like they do. Ricks is Fta only and legal also. It is not allowed here in somebody elses forum; and that is ethics so that this bashing of others is not seen. It is too bad you wanted to be the only one available.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts