You know you are waiting for the satellite to become operational when.....

Status
Please reply by conversation.
When you call in sick to work on the 19th because you stayed up all night waiting for the channels to show. You want to be the first one in the fourm to say I got them. Then sleep for thr rest of the day missing all your shows

When you plain your vacation around the time Directv is supposed to have the biggest HD channel launch in the History of Tv Providers. Not talking about me..... OK maybe !:shh:shh;)

or you've checked the transpoder signal so much, instead of your receiver dialing into directv it dials the Department of Human Services hotline and files abuse charges against you.

When you get sore muscles from climbing up and down the ladder every day to tweak the dish! No joke; my arms and legs are killing me, and 103b is still only 75-85.

When your getting testy over the fact you have to wait another 2 weeks to get those channels.

When you actually check the transponders on BOTH tuners, just out of curiosity....

And when you realize that another one of your locals is in HD and you didn't even know it! :)
(FOX 8 in New Orleans appeared sometime lately... don't know when, but it wasn't there when all of the others went live!)

Oh, and when you start programming D* into speed dial because you are getting numbers much lower on one tuner than the other!!!!!

When you actually check the transponders on BOTH tuners, just out of curiosity....

And when you realize that another one of your locals is in HD and you didn't even know it! :)
(FOX 8 in New Orleans appeared sometime lately... don't know when, but it wasn't there when all of the others went live!)
Both tuners? That is desperate

Well what do you expect???

Both tuners? That is desperate

We here in New Orleans have grown accustomed to the promise of something 'nice' coming along just to have it taken away at the last minute. SO HELP ME, if I find out any one of our politicians are on the D* board of directors, I'LL SCREAM!:D

So seriously, is it normal for the numbers to differ greatly from one tuner to the next when looking at the same bird? It only seems to be that way on 113(b)

... when there are post after post of the exact same info over and over again; and in some cases by the same person...

Hey peeps; do a bit of forum reading before posting a new thread. Geez..

when check each transponder individually to see if you get something other than 0 and keep repeating until you get something

Status
Please reply by conversation.