Original poster
May 23, 2009
Texas
this appears on your dish in the middle of the night...:whistle

IMG_0842.jpg
IMG_0843.jpg

Reactions: Pixl and Annie61
Those are my dishes. Yes. It just “happened” last night. No idea how.. :whistle

Ok, well for those that are not Doctor Who fans you’re probably going :wtf2 is this silliness about?

In the show one of the characters, Rose Tyler, has become a long running part of the big picture. Very hard to explain but basically one woman inherits the power to traverse time and even other universes and she is referred to as the “Bad Wolf”, as in who’s afraid of the big bad wolf? I am the one that painted that on my dish.. ;)

tumblr_mb8w3pFFFu1rohraro1_1280.jpg

I should check out some new Doctor at some point... I've only seen as recent as the Sixth so far.

Go to 2005 and start watching “Rose” and go forward from there. You have a little over a month to binge and get about 100 episodes (including specials) to get up to speed for when the 12th Doctor arrives on August 23rd..

Also, Donna Noble has left The Library. Donna Noble has been saved.
HEY! Who turned out the lights!!

The square root of pi is 1.77245385090551602729816748...

Roast beef! Bananas! The Medusa Cascade. Bang! Rose Tyler Martha Jones Donna Noble TARDIS! Shamble bobble dibble dooble. Oh, Doctor, you're so handsome. Yes I am, thank you. A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O...

:D

Reactions: scarecrovv
Actually I prefer the golden ratio 1.61803398875.

This man got me addicted to Gummi Bears when I was in grade school, as I was unable to find Jelly Babies. Keep calm and have a Jelly Baby.
4th dr who.JPG

Reactions: Dee_Ann
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts