You might be a SatelliteGuy if...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally get to meet The Prize Goddess :)

Looking forward to Saturday.

Why, oh Why do you not like Capitalizing my Userid?

It's LER.....

:)

He likes capitalizing part of mine: RockyMtnHigh, instead of rockymtnhigh :D

Have fun guys.

Noob post

Long time lurker recent poster. I just wanted to share a personal experience for the "You might be a satelliteguy if..."

You might be a satelliteguy if you're lying in bed, thinking about how to clean up that mess of switches hanging off the side of your house, and then it comes to you...

You get dressed and go looking for a 24 hour home improvement store so you can buy a 100' spool of RG6

an addition

You might be a satelliteguy if:

when its really warm out and you have th air on you don't leave the house for anything...unless its to work on the satellite dish :)
because you can't get a satellite on the backside of the house you move the 6 foot dish in front of the garage to get that satellite

you might be a satelliteguy if....

the neighbor is out washing his truck and you are out washing the satellite dishes :)

Does that help reception?

I had some bird crap on 2 of them so I was getting that off :)

If you can get to them, I usually wash them once in a while to get dirt and stuff off of them. DBS it doesn't really help much but KU Band (FTA and the Superdish LNB) every signal point helps :)

you might be a satellite guy if Dish is taking pictures of your roof. ;)

I have some more for those 18 and under...

- For extra credit teachers ask you to record educational programming for them off your C-Band and/or Ku-Band dish that they can't get on cable or DSB

- Teachers think you're "cultured" because you have a C-Band dish at home in your yard

- For punishment, you have to clean the fiberglass BUD... with a toothrush, bleach/water mix and a 6-8ft high step ladder

- (For those in rural areas) Your parents have a satellite because to get cable to your residence would take quite a chunk out of your college fund, 4 maybe 5 figures

- You make your parents put a motor on the dish before you leave for college!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)