You might be a SatelliteGuy if...

Status
Not open for further replies.
What exactly is a cybok0, anyhow?

Spock's half-brother, except spelled with a C instead of a S, and the 0 instead of using cybok1264573.

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sybok"]List of Star Trek characters (N–S) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

If the first thing you do when you go to a friends house, is to see who his TV service provider is, you might be a satguy. (This is definitely me!!!!) I also take HDMI cables with me if they just got a new HDTV.

This is what happened to me when I was a kid and teenager in the 1980's...

You might me a Satellite Guy 18 and under if...

You get laughed at by other kids in school because their BUD has a motor and you have to go outside to hand crank it to another satellite, because your dad's too cheap to get a remote motor!

you might be a satellite guy if in the middle of the superbowl you drop everything to fix your dad's satellite. :cool:

you might be a satellite guy if in the middle of the superbowl you drop everything to fix your dad's satellite. :cool:

Let me ask first though, were you already at his house? Or did you go there to do it. Because if you were already there, then Rey, it does not count!!!!!!:p

Now, I agree, a TRUE satguy would leave his OWN home during a game to go fix his dads sat.

Let me ask first though, were you already at his house? Or did you go there to do it. Because if you were already there, then Rey, it does not count!!!!!!:p

Now, I agree, a TRUE satguy would leave his OWN home during a game to go fix his dads sat.

:D I went to his house then went back to mine. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts