Your Backyard Temperature

85 and reaching about 105 to 108 today and all weekend

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

93 reaching 111-115 approx :eek:

Incredible how hot the temps are that we're seeing reported from out West. We, in the midwest should feel very lucky that our weather is not too extreme, even with the floods we had earlier in the spring! What's really amazing is some of the times of day that the temps are being reported! Just no break for many folks lately!

How hot did it get at lost wages

117 in shade. it really sucks when we don't get down to 85< at night.
remember the first year here was out driving at about 11pm with the windows down and got a chill car had a outside temp gauge it was 82...a chill @82 freaked out

117 in shade. it really sucks when we don't get down to 85< at night.
remember the first year here was out driving at about 11pm with the windows down and got a chill car had a outside temp gauge it was 82...a chill @82 freaked out

wow thats crazy hot at night.. Death Valley was knocking at 130F but didnt quite make it.. only 126f LoL

67 right now here in my backyard in NE GA about 65 miles northeast of Atlanta. Very much below normal with around 6 inches of rain over the past two days with word on the street to expect 4 - 6 more. Put up a picture of my backyard on FB yesterday and people couldn't believe it. My yard was flooded. Thankfully, I'm in the mountains and live on a hill so it finally got so high on the flat part of my front and back yards that it started running down the bank. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)