Your Backyard Temperature

Hey everybody! It is 38 chilly degrees in the RED's Queen City of OHIO. Cincinnati/Opening Day ( a holiday here..hehe)l We're having the parade with the BUDWEISER Clydesdales. (by the way, did u no that Beer makes you smart? that's right, it made BUD Weiser.) Anyway, big Opening day parade at noon downtown. I've already heard Pete Rose on one of the local FM morning show. We are gonna send them Angels packing back to CaliForni a !!!

Anyway, Mostly Cloudy now, but, Sun is promised for 4pm GAMETIME. Meanwhile, much fun will be had Downtown. Getting better than ever. Just like WION. I'll be taking u along on my Android Bluetooth WION app & Tune IN.

I forcast seeing a Whole Lotta Red today. How about a request for Whole Lotta Love by Led Zeppelin?

Ron/Cinci

Last edited:
Currently 43 degrees and heading up to a high of 61 degrees. Scattered showers this evening with a possibility of a thunder storm later in the evening. Rainfall amounts expected to less than a tenth of an inch.

Well here in Connecticut we had a cruel April Fools Joke played on us by Mother Nature. We got into the mid 60's yesterday, only to be awoken this morning to find the cold has come back. As I write it is now 31 degrees, with the highs going up to 41... however with the wind chill it is going to feel like 30 degrees all day.

Brrrr!!!

(I can hear the 4 corners laughing now) :D

Today for President Obamas visit the weather will be NICE going up to 69 degrees. Currently 44 degrees.

Tomorrow looks to be even better, shooting up to highs around 78!