Your Backyard Temperature

Temp: 20°F
Feels like: 5°F
Cloudy
Humidity: 87%
Wind: NNE 19 mph

Round one of two snowfalls happening

After 13 inches of heavy wet snow, today is going to be a nice clear day which highs up around 29 degrees. Currently it is 19.9 degrees.

A much warmer 21 degrees (warmer than many a morning of the past month or so) begins our Thursday!

--92-7 night at the Lamplight Grill in Ionia from 4PM to close!

After 15 inches of snow yesterday, and some very loud and bright thunder snow last night I wake up this morning with the tempature at 30 degrees. The winds are supposed to be around 30 MPH today, as I look outside and up in the air at my weather equipment outside I notice my wind gauge is covered in ice and is not moving. (Grrr)

Supposed to get up to 40 today. More snow coming this weekend, with 10 to 14 more inches expected.

Was 29 this morning outside my hotel room in Boston, now 36 at Logan airport on the way home

Good Morning! 16 degrees and a "hefty" amount of snow total from yesterday and overnight means local schools closed, and another "Mother Nature Reminds us she's in charge" kind of day. Back at it after a day off for the morning show on WION! Enjoy your day!

After getting over 2 feet of snow in the last week and a half, today Mother Nature is going to tease us by going from below freezing (currently 30) and will head up to an expected high of 47 with the sun shining bright!

All that I can say is MELT! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)