Your smart card does not currenly have authorization to view or order this program.

005 means the authorization keys on the smart card are incorrect. The free channels do not need these keys to show up.

My guess is they are trying an encryption update of some sort to thwart IKS and it went badly wrong.

encryption gone.

seems dish had a problem last night that took out all sub's and they had to remove there encryption.
virgin receivers reported working.

I wouldn't have any concerns. Just an issue Dish had this morning and they will take care of it. I have 4 showroom receivers here and all work fine.

I am taking a look at 119 Transpnder 10 and the 8 HD test channels are there on channels 4828 - 4835 but nothing is being transmitted on them.

Speaking of uplink report, what the heck is up with changing the package flags on the unencrypted "Dish 500" channel? I wonder if that was a symptom of the problem they had this morning.

Here is a screenshot of TSREADER..

First one on 110 Transponder 10 with the 8 HD test channels which I expected to see in the uplink report yesterday...

The second is a window showing the channel unscrambled in TSReader.

Attachments

• 110tr10.jpg
    110tr10.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 355
  • dish10809.jpg
    dish10809.jpg
    199.1 KB · Views: 466
I wouldn't have any concerns. Just an issue Dish had this morning and they will take care of it. I have 4 showroom receivers here and all work fine.

Of course you wouldn't have any concerns. None of your receivers went down.

Have some compassion for those of us who had to suffer without satellite reception. I was trying to DVR Don Imus on Fox Business and was unable to!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)