Z Nation

Yeah, the writers had nothing to write about except 'run' . . . . 'shoot' . . . . 'run' . . . .episode ends. And next week they'll do 'shoot' . . . . 'run' . . . . 'shoot!'
Zombies: BRAINS ,BRAINS...... People: RUN or KILL zombies, Run to next town... Rinse , repeat..........

I know that the show is produced by the Asylum,but this season seems more stupider than usual. I'm struggling to watch the 2nd episode.
Only watched the 1st episode of the season so far, but am glad to see the "fun" zombie show is back.
I tend to love shows that don't take themselves seriously.

Reactions: Annie61
I'm actually suprised at the couple negative comments. I'm glad to see the show back, and thought the 1st couple episodes were good. Looking forward to the rest of the season.

The whole idea of these zombie shows is FIGHT or FLIGHT. Most times , both in the same episode. Between Fear of the Walking Dead and Z nation and soon the regular Walking Dead , I think I am experiencing zombie fatigue. This last episode of Z nation , I admit I skipped ahead a bit ,because it was boring to me to see the everyone shooting at each other. Now when the boy got eaten by the zombies towards the end and then turned, that at least brought something a bit different.

‘Z Nation’ Renewed For Season 3 On Syfy https://www.yahoo.com/tv/s/z-nation-renewed-season-3-161138298.html
More zombie road trip action ahead. Syfy has picked up a third season of scripted drama series Z Nation for premiere in 2016.Currently in the midst of Season 2, Z Nation is averaging 1.5 million total viewers per episode (Live +7), and ranks as Syfy’s most social original series in total social engagements, according to the network.Z Nation takes place three years after a zombie virus gutted the country. A team of everyday heroes is tasked with transporting the only known survivor of the plague across the country to the last functioning viral lab in post-apocalyptic America, in hopes of using his blood to create a cure for the virus. Kellita Smith, DJ Qualls, Keith Allen, Anastasia Baranova, Russell Hodgkinson, Nat Zan and Matt Cedeño star.Karl Schaefer (Eerie Indiana, Eureka, The Dead Zone) serves as executive producer and showrunner. The series is produced by The Asylum and sold internationally by Dynamic Television.

Reactions: Annie61
That's how bad the SyFy channel is now. When a show going nowhere gets renewed.

Its main positive attribute has to be that it is very cheap to make as far as SyFy is concerned. It looks very low budget.

I do watch it, but I have to say it is getting a bit boring and repetitive.

Reactions: whitewolf8214
i agree it does seem repetitive more than ever now!! imo :)
Well the plot of the story is : travel across Zombie America with Murphy in tow to get him to a government lab to synthesize a cure or possible vaccine. So it is the same. One long trip with your family trapped in a car on a vacation from hell.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)