Continuum on SyFy

I enjoy it as well and will be watching it and DVR it in case I forget and thanks for sharing :)

A nice surprise. I missed the first episode thinking it was the start of the second season after looking the show up on IMDB. I guess Syfy is doing a "Lost Girl" thing with this show. I was able to catch up via On Demand and am really enjoying it now. I hope the second season airs immediately after the first like Syfy did with "Lost Girl" last year.

It had already been renewed by Showcase in Canada last year, it was just a matter if Syfy was going to continue the US broadcasts. The 2nd Season starts April 21 in Canada on Showcase, so not a big wait for the US broadcasts this time. June 7 here on Syfy.

Continuum, season 2, starts Friday, June 7, at 10/9c, on Syfy.
I literally exclaimed "YES!" and pumped my fist in the air when I read it this morning in a summer preview listing.

Lol. I now see osu1991 already posted the US premiere date for season 2. Oh well. It's good to remind folks with it just around the corner now. Not to mention, if you missed the first season, it's available on Netflix streaming.

Continuum, season 2, starts Friday, June 7, at 10/9c, on Syfy.
I literally exclaimed "YES!" and pumped my fist in the air when I read it this morning in a summer preview listing.

Lol. I now see osu1991 already posted the US premiere date for season 2. Oh well. It's good to remind folks with it just around the corner now. Not to mention, if you missed the first season, it's available on Netflix streaming.

It's good. I've already watched the first 4 episodes from Showcase Canada. Some interesting things happening.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Glad to see we have a Season back so soon. I really like this, Being Human and Lost Girl, still undecided on Defiance. Looking forward to Sinbad and Primeval.

Continuum is good so far this season. I'm about 6 weeks ahead as the Canadian airings on Showcase are on episode 6. I'm really enjoying this season. Sinbad was OK, I liked Primeval New World, however both of these will be 1 season series as neither one was renewed by Sky or Space

Gonna start this one on Netflix. Defiance was a disappointment, so looking for something to fill the void

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

First one in, and so far so good. This and Falling Skies are my two new shows to catch up on for now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)