Continuum on SyFy

I just watched the first two seasons of this show on Netflix.
Can't wait to watch the third season next month on Syfy. Really like this show.:)
Watching it weekly, I didn't maintain a full appreciation for the plot line.
As a result, i rated it only: 'barely tolerable' , since I'm a sucker for sci fi.
A marathon is definitely called for! :)

Watching it weekly, I didn't maintain a full appreciation for the plot line.
As a result, i rated it only: 'barely tolerable' , since I'm a sucker for sci fi.
A marathon is definitely called for! :)

I like a strong female lead in a show and always have going back to Wonder Woman , Bionic woman days as a teen. This combines a strong female lead with time travel. I binged and watched like 3 or 4 episodes at a time on weekends till I got through all of the show. So yes, a marathon is definitely called for .:cool:

It could have easily been zero. How many times has that happened with other shows? I am thankful they have the opportunity to finish the story for us.

I'd much rather have six episodes that tie everything up than a normal length season that leaves things up in the air in the hopes of renewal. With all the alternate timeline business going on, I was beginning to question how much further this show could take things without completely losing its audience. I do love this show, but the story started to get a bit "messy" at the end of last season.

I usually like to "cheat" & watch the episodes the day after they're aired on Showcase in canada,but I wonder if they have some sort of agreement not to show the episodes online this season until after it airs on Syfy? I say that because Showcase hasn't put up the 1st episode for the 4th season yet,& it premiered on the 4th there.

I usually like to "cheat" & watch the episodes the day after they're aired on Showcase in canada,but I wonder if they have some sort of agreement not to show the episodes online this season until after it airs on Syfy? I say that because Showcase hasn't put up the 1st episode for the 4th season yet,& it premiered on the 4th there.
Could be.

401 is on the showcase video page

http://www.showcase.ca/video#continuum/video

I sure hope that they wrap it all up neatly ,but I keep thinking that Kiera can't really go back to her old past in the future. It no longer exists. The changes made in the timeline ,including the fact that this time line and universe and earth isn't even the original one she came from , should really do a number on what was her home. She might be better off staying in our present and making the best out of it. I don't think her husband and child will even exist if she goes back now. At least not the way she remembers them. Think about all the changes that she and Liber8 have made to the time line. The scariest thing about this show is that when I first started watching it in 2012, I knew nothing about the corporate congress and now it looks like we actually have one today. At least one that has been bought off by corporate interests. The future that this show has shown ,might be more likely to happen now in our real lives. Of course I don't think we will ever see time travel be a reality.

Reactions: Zookster

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts