Zelda: Twilight Princess

Neutron

Founding Supporter
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 7, 2003
Texas
Anyone playing or played this game?

I've got the 6 hidden skills but can't get the 7th. I've checked all howling stones and none of them let me howl.

I am not that far as you, I just got done with the prison area, heading to the snow peak or whatever it is... check Gamefaqs, there may be somethign there.

I've got the book as well.

I've visited all howling stones it seems and can't activate for the 7th hidden skill.

I did activate the howling stone at the hidden village but that gave me the 6th hidden skill.

It doesn't get good until about an hour/hour and a half in.

This game does start off slow. It gets much better though!

I never found the 7th skill either. I spent a few hours looking for it one day, then gave up and beat the game.

I want to go boot it up now to look for it. Thanks!

I found the 7th one finally.

I missed the wolf that's in Ordon Spring. I got it there.

I'm at the Twilight Palace now and I'm stuck at the darkness waterfall I have to cut down.

I'm in the Twilight Palace too but I haven't played it in a month or so. I need to get back to it and beat it. I've got so many bugs to find though, and probably quite a few Poe Souls. I think I only have 2 bugs.

Once you get the 24 bugs needed, you get a Big Wallet (let alone the rupees you get for each bug).

I beat the game last night.

The cut scenes before the final boss fight are very impressive!

The bosses in the game are way too easy.

I thought some of the bosses were more irritating than difficult.

Though the final Ganon fight was pretty cool.

Can I just say I hate the Temple of Time? why do yuo have to have something follow you around and jump thru a 100 hoops to get them out of the place? cant I just send them out with Occoco and meet them at then entrance? :)

lol, it sure gets frustrating. :)

I actually liked Temple of Time. Looked Romanesque to me.

I liked the temple up until i had to lead the statue out... which is where i am at now... Its always these ridiculously frustrating dungeons/levels that stop me from finishing a game... but i will beat this if this is the last thing i do!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts