Zinwell WB68 Multiswitch Problems

Status
Please reply by conversation.

LOBO2999

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 1, 2004
Cumming, GA
Ok I have 4 DVRs hook up to the Zinwell WB68 , 1-HR20-700, 2-HR10-250, 1- R10 , Now I have all 8 lines hook up 2 for each receiver but I get on the R-10 searching for singal on SAt 2 , all otehr receivers are fine both tunners on the other 3 recivers are working . I have switch the lines around on the Multiswitch, ran 2 new RG6 lines from the R10 to the Multiswitch check all conections , I even took the R10 to a room with the HR10-250 and took the 2 lines off the back of it and hook it to the R10 and if found everything just fine . What am I not doing wrong

Thanks!

How long are all the runs to the R10 and the HR10?

Did you try a different switch port for the R10 while using the same coax you intended to use for it? or:

You can also take the 2 coax coming from the R10 out of the switch and use barrel connectors to hook them to 2 of the dishes coax directly (bypassing the switch) and see if that helps.

Last edited:
Try removing ALL STBs (remember to unplug from power first) except the R10, and see if it works, so that your R10 is the only thing on the 8 side of the switch, if it still breaks, try moving ports (unplug power from STB first), let us know.

R10 is an old slow TIVO that wont respond to changes unless you reset it for 5 minutes. If input 2 had no signal it will remember and show you zero signal even if you change bad cable or switch cables places.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)