ZNS Network on 87.0° C-Band

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Babadem

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 21, 2007
MA
Is the ZNS Network, 3842H 6150SR still active at 87.0°W? I get no signal from it. All other frequencies come in fine on this bird.

I was getting it until a month or so ago.

I don't know about a month or so ago, I didn't have it already scanned in, so I added the transponder manually and got nothing at all. Could be my dish though, I get 85% Q on all the RTV, PBJ, REVN, etc, channels there on my MicroHD, but could only get 10% Q on the Family channel and other two channels that had popped up on there a while back even though other people had them coming in fine. The dish I'm using right now is a 9', looks like in your signature that you're using a 12' Paraclipse, could be that my dish is on the small side for that transponder.

Don't watch much on 87W C side really, only once in a great while I'll swing the dish over and browse through the channels there and happen across a show I'll want to watch.

Just wiped all transponders on 87W and did a blind scan, didn't pick it up.

Reactions: Babadem
I don't know about a month or so ago, I didn't have it already scanned in, so I added the transponder manually and got nothing at all. Could be my dish though, I get 85% Q on all the RTV, PBJ, REVN, etc, channels there on my MicroHD, but could only get 10% Q on the Family channel and other two channels that had popped up on there a while back even though other people had them coming in fine. The dish I'm using right now is a 9', looks like in your signature that you're using a 12' Paraclipse, could be that my dish is on the small side for that transponder.

Don't watch much on 87W C side really, only once in a great while I'll swing the dish over and browse through the channels there and happen across a show I'll want to watch.

Just wiped all transponders on 87W and did a blind scan, didn't pick it up.

I did the highlighted on Both Amiko A3 and AzBox Me before openning the thread, but no luck.

I did the highlighted on Both Amiko A3 and AzBox Me before openning the thread, but no luck.

It's probably gone then, with all the other frequencies being fine on your setup. I'm really surprised that no one else has checked and chimed in yet, be good if someone with a 12' could check.

Reactions: Babadem
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)