LinkBox 8000HD

Status
Please reply by conversation.

jibaro29

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 13, 2007
Lake Worth FL
Hi guys, I am looking to purchase a new receiver and for awhile I have been looking at the LinkBox 8000HD. I have no idea how good this box is. Hoping someone here can give me the pros/cons about this unit.

Hi guys, I am looking to purchase a new receiver and for awhile I have been looking at the LinkBox 8000HD. I have no idea how good this box is. Hoping someone here can give me the pros/cons about this unit.
I have the HD Plus. The clock does not keep time correctly. I don't use it to move my ku dish so I can't tell you how that works. It is easy for me to program sats and channels. I have received 16apsk signals with it. If you have specific questions I will try to answer them. Thanks.

I have the HD Plus. The clock does not keep time correctly. I don't use it to move my ku dish so I can't tell you how that works. It is easy for me to program sats and channels. I have received 16apsk signals with it. If you have specific questions I will try to answer them. Thanks.
Have had good luck with the micro hd's until lately,got a lemon in the mail looping problems,picture freezing ect,they are not what they use to be,I don't care what anybody says,quality control is not what it use to be.I have 2 that work well,but not the latest one.Most of this stuff is Chinese junk to say the least.I have a sky box also it's slow but works well at $60.00 bucks,it is what it is.Good luck

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)