Linkbox 9000i

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Yes both hav it, about a yr ago 127 had 2 nasas and nasa radio, and ses1 had nasa radio and UHD, now they are both the same or close

It's hard to tell which way 4K is going to go. It's kind of like 3D. Everyone rushed right out and bought a 3D TV, and there wasn't much available for it. I don't think it will happen to 4K, but I don't think it's going to take off like a rocket anytime soon. There just isn't enough internet service available in rural areas outside the reach of cable or DSL, and due to the cost, I can't see a lot of free 4K channels showing up on FTA. :)

Reactions: FTA4PA
It's hard to tell which way 4K is going to go. It's kind of like 3D. Everyone rushed right out and bought a 3D TV, and there wasn't much available for it. I don't think it will happen to 4K, but I don't think it's going to take off like a rocket anytime soon. There just isn't enough internet service available in rural areas outside the reach of cable or DSL, and due to the cost, I can't see a lot of free 4K channels showing up on FTA. :)
Theyll prly just be nasa 4k...as far as free stuff... youtube has lots of 4k tours of norway and stuf like that

Status
Please reply by conversation.