2014 AL Central

Ouch, the White Sox are losing ex-Tiger, Avisail Garcia for the rest of the season. He needs season ending surgery on his shoulder.

I just looked at the box score from last night's game. While it's nice to see V-Mart hit a HR to win the game for the Tigers in the 10th, I noticed the bullpen (our closer Joe Nathan) gave up a 3-run lead in the bottom of the 9th. I know it's early, but we need to get our bullpen situation squared-away this season.

Reports I saw said he has a dead arm ...
Now I have hear of that before, but it usually happens late in Spring Training ... I don't know how long it takes or how they work it out ... time off or keep throwing to get over it ...

Sounds like with dead arm you pitch through it? Who knows this bullpen is a bit rough right now.

Tigers get 1 hit last night in San Diego, Padres Andrew Cashner with the honors ....

Nice job Mr. Cashner.

He's tough. Even though I had to work this morning I wasn't going to bed until we got our first hit. I didn't want him to throw a no hitter against our Tigers but if it was going to happen I was going to see it.

Justin Verlander had his 1st EVER hit !

Matter of fact, for good measure, he has 2 ...

Also pitched a good game, Tigers win 6-2 and Nathan got thru the ninth without any drama.

I find myself wondering when was the last time the Twins were at .500 this deep into the season?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)