A new year. Anything changed OTA in your market?

I thought they would carry that at weigel owned station. I get reception from the office I get about 25 channels only ones I watch is WILX, WPTA, WANE, WFFT, WISE, WFWA.

I noticed last night here in Milwaukee that 58.3 changed from Touchvision to Heros and Icons. Not sure how I feel about it. H&I seems to be more of the same and Touchvision was sort of unique. But I never watched it for more than 5 minutes at a time.

I noticed last night here in Milwaukee that 58.3 changed from Touchvision to Heros and Icons. Not sure how I feel about it. H&I seems to be more of the same and Touchvision was sort of unique. But I never watched it for more than 5 minutes at a time.
Wasn't H&I on 49-3? (rabbitears says it was). Did touchvision move elsewhere?

Our local ABC affiliate is owned by Media General. Their subchannel is Live Well.
When Live Well goes away, what do you think is the most likely replacement channel?
Or can it be anything under the sun.

Harrisburg PA,
WLYH 15.2 Grit replaces Live Well
WGAL 8.2 MeTV replaces This Network

With MeTV moving to WGAL, WGCB 49 is now a Cozi affiliate with some religious and paid programming mixed in on 49.1. The national Cozi schedule on 49.2, and The Works on 49.3.

Reactions: Kaz C and Mr Tony
nothing new for us in the last few months. Just waiting for Live Well to shut down. I've emailed the station and have yet to hear back what if anything Scripps and KJRH will be replacing it with.

Wasn't H&I on 49-3? (rabbitears says it was). Did touchvision move elsewhere?
The changeover happened on Jan 1. It was definitely touch vision before then. I meant to say 58.4. 58.3 is touch vision.

49.3 also is H&I. I assume it is because 49 broadcasts out of Kenosha and 58 from Milwaukee. Both transmitters are owned by the local CBS station.

BTW, grit TV also showed up yesterday on 24.3 (local My TV transmitter)

Reactions: Mr Tony
Wait, now I'm confused. Is it This TV 58-3 or Touchvision 58-4 that got replaced? If the former, has This TV appeared on WITI?

- Trip

Sorry Trip. I mis-typed in my initial post. 58.4 went from touch vision to H&I. 49.3 is also currently H&I, so I am receiving it twice. 58.3 remains at THIS
Grit is currently appearing on 24.3. Donovan't Reef is on now.

Nothing new in the Springfield Ma market..... I think I'll be saying that for a few years ....