BD titanic taking on water?

Oh T2k, you don't know what a portal is? You use linux but don't know that it is open sourced? You are soooo knowlegeable but then you ask lame questions make biased remarks and then when anyone posts something intellegent you post drivel like you are a 12 year old teenager. In your mind you must be great!

Let me know when your precious XBOX360 becomes open sourced. Let me know when M$ makes a decision to provide you with a HD player, 1080p ablility, bluetooth technology so you can buy anyones attachements, an OS that is open sourced and a web browser. Oh yeah, the upgrades are coming--- after SONY has announced and shown the announcement working on the PS3.

Pluuzzeeee, tell me you hate M$. I will believe you. Tell me you are becoming a SONY fan , I will believe you. Tell me you really know what you are talking about and everyone else here including me know nothing, I will believe you.

Ah, yeah right!:rolleyes:

Let me know when your precious XBOX360 becomes open sourced. Let me know when M$ makes a decision to provide you with a HD player, 1080p ablility..

Microsoft is issuing an update for the 360 that enables 1080p http://www.joystiq.com/2006/09/20/tgs-xbox-360-to-add-1080p-support-ps3-to-lose-bullet-point/
and the HD add on player is due in November. http://www.xbox.com/en-US/hardware/x/xbox360hddvdplayer/default.htm

BTW why dont you tell us when SONY is going to provide a remote for their abortion of a BD player? I suppose you are going to drive your thousands of dollars in HT equipment with a PS3 game controller and thats somehow going to attract BD movie fans. Or better yet why dont we talk about the 380 WATTS that the PS3 heat monster consumes!!!!!!!!! LMAO. :rolleyes:

Oh T2k, you don't know what a portal is?

Uhh pal, newsflash: there's no such term in use as 'portal to the OS'.:rolleyes:

You use linux but don't know that it is open sourced?

? Are you high, Joe? :confused: WTF are you talking about? Since when Sony's OS is open source?
Moreover do you understand the concept of open source AT ALL?
After these idiotic, fuzzy remarks I highly doubt it.

You are soooo knowlegeable but then you ask lame questions make biased remarks and then when anyone posts something intellegent you post drivel like you are a 12 year old teenager. In your mind you must be great!

Let me know when your precious XBOX360 becomes open sourced. Let me know when M$ makes a decision to provide you with a HD player, 1080p ablility, bluetooth technology so you can buy anyones attachements, an OS that is open sourced and a web browser. Oh yeah, the upgrades are coming--- after SONY has announced and shown the announcement working on the PS3.

Pluuzzeeee, tell me you hate M$. I will believe you. Tell me you are becoming a SONY fan , I will believe you. Tell me you really know what you are talking about and everyone else here including me know nothing, I will believe you.

Ah, yeah right!:rolleyes:

Jesus, what a classic clueless loser... pal, at least beef up your generally pretty nonexistent knowledge before you try to bite into areas you don't have the slightest f**kin' idea of - you obviously didn't understand a single word of mine, the problem I was referring to.

Last edited:
JoeSp said:
You are soooo knowlegeable but then you ask lame questions make biased remarks and then when anyone posts something intellegent you post drivel like you are a 12 year old teenager. In your mind you must be great!

T2k said:
Jesus, what a classic clueless loser... pal, at least beef up your generally pretty nonexistent knowledge before you try to bite into areas you don't have the slightest f**kin' idea of

Guys, please stop personal attacks! Discuss the topic, not each other! This warning goes to both JoeSp and T2k!
T2k, I believe this is my second warning to you. Next time it will be a vacation, I am afraid...

Guys, please stop personal attacks! Discuss the topic, not each other! This warning goes to both JoeSp and T2k!
T2k, I believe this is my second warning to you. Next time it will be a vacation, I am afraid...

Well, it was probably the Nth times from Joe and I felt I gave him enough free passes.

Please dont ban T2K without Joe as well. That would be like salt without pepper. Battery acid on you car battery terminals and no baking soda or cola to be found.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)