DISH Reaches Long Term Agreement with DISNEY / ESPN / ABC

I would agree that I think at CES would be the time for them to make a announcement of that kind

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

More magic,more music,and super powers...:D
What blockbuster is coming back :)

Funny if you tube that press conference from dish in regard to blockbuster, what could have been

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Last edited:
I don't remember it last year. Before that I never paid attention to freeviews much >.<

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well they did in fact do it last season, because I remember watching an OU game on FC last season and I don't subscribe. They don't put the games on the freeview channels, they just don't lock them on their normal channels.

Oh well, looks like no deal in 2013. Curious how long this can continue until we lose existing Disney / ESPN / ABC channels.

Oh well, looks like no deal in 2013. Curious how long this can continue until we lose existing Disney / ESPN / ABC channels.

We are not going to lose anything, and will certainly gain. The fee structures have already been agreed to. They are taking time hammering out digital rights and the significant precedent it will set.

We are not going to lose anything, and will certainly gain. The fee structures have already been agreed to. They are taking time hammering out digital rights and the significant precedent it will set.

I agree, this deal will set the parameters for future deals with other providers

Wasn't it 2-3 years ago when people spotted a Disney/ESPN logo at the Dish CES booth and thought the end was near?? Seriously. This is what scares me to death about coming back to Dish. The unknown from one day to the next!!

what if the Hd channels will be coming back next week that will make all of us i mean real happy.you never know there might be something coming on during some there might be real big suprises we never know.

allen

problems with DVD and DVR since hooking up new TV

Is this the same ehd ???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts