DISH Reaches Long Term Agreement with DISNEY / ESPN / ABC

I say we give dish an ultimatum.. if the contract is not completed be CES..we stop posting in this thread and perhaps close it

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using SatelliteGuys mobile app

I say we give dish an ultimatum.. if the contract is not completed be CES..we stop posting in this thread and perhaps close it

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using SatelliteGuys mobile app

What good will that do? They don't watch these forums anyway, unless you're being sarcastic.

What good will that do? They don't watch these forums anyway, unless you're being sarcastic.

I think there is a bit of sarcasm, but I think though not positive that Dish staff pop in here every now and then

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

I believe that someone may have brought this up earlier in the thread, but does anyone think that ESPN Full Court being a free preview on 1/6 means anything regarding the Dish/Disney situation?

I believe that someone may have brought this up earlier in the thread, but does anyone think that ESPN Full Court being a free preview on 1/6 means anything regarding the Dish/Disney situation?

I think someone had mentioned that in the past it was also in free preview. But the sixth is a interesting date with CES starting.

I think there is a bit of sarcasm, but I think though not positive that Dish staff pop in here every now and then
Who are you kidding... both DISH and DIRECTV monitor this site 24/7.

But for programming matters other then channel requests they don't really pay attention as for that its business as usual. For example we have one guy begging DISH to to add more SiriusXM channels... what he don't get is that DISH is in a contract with SiriusXM for the channels they have and they can not just turn on more channels which they are not contracted for just because one person wants them. The person urging people to call and email people at DISH to tell them to add more of these channels is just wasting everyone's time both the person who sent the email and the person on the other end who has to read it and then hit the delete key. :)

Who are you kidding... both DISH and DIRECTV monitor this site 24/7. But for programming matters other then channel requests they don't really pay attention as for that its business as usual. For example we have one guy begging DISH to to add more SiriusXM channels... what he don't get is that DISH is in a contract with SiriusXM for the channels they have and they can not just turn on more channels which they are not contracted for just because one person wants them. The person urging people to call and email people at DISH to tell them to add more of these channels is just wasting everyone's time both the person who sent the email and the person on the other end who has to read it and then hit the delete key. :)
I know, my bit of sarcasm remark was from what Juan was previously saying about a ultimatum maybe some apps Can be added...:) to easy to go there

Can someone explain to me why they can't just run a show with commercials embedded in the program and allow streaming whenever?

Especially considering ABC is a FREE over the AIR channel! It should not require proof of a pay provider to watch it. :facepalm

Sent from my SCH-I535 using SatelliteGuys

REALLY seems more and more like the networks have no further use for OTA or "free."

All ABC disney is doing is pushing more folks to torrents.One of these days maybe,just maybe they will get a freaking clue.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)