Falling Skies - TNT

Next Episode: Season 04, Episode 03

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Exodus": Tom and the 2nd Mass plan to escape the Espheni ghetto; Maggie confronts Lexi; Matt tries to discourage Mira from her dangerous escape plan; Anne has a flashback to her time in the Espheni Tower.

S~

Another "meh" for me. Everything seems disjointed...like last season. Feels like a group of writers working on the Tom and the gang stories, and another on the Lexie arc. They shoot them independently, then slap the them together in edit. No cohesiveness, IMO.

Next Episode: Season 4, Episode 4

Sunday, July 13, 2014

"Evolve or Die": Tom and the 2nd Mass seek refuge in a Volm hideout; Tom, Weaver and Cochise head out to find Matt; Anne is reunited with Lexi.

S~

I really dislike when the start out with a scene and than go to '60 hours earlier' . Other then that I'm enjoying it.

It seems like every action/adventure/suspense type show has to do it at least once a season. This episode on the escape had ample opportunities to create an exciting, viewer-grabbing opening with out resorting to this tired device.

I liked the episode but I agree, could have gone without the opening scene. I'm getting very curious as to what Lexi's role is going to be in this season. Is she good or bad?

I liked the episode but I agree, could have gone without the opening scene. I'm getting very curious as to what Lexi's role is going to be in this season. Is she good or bad?

Of course she is evil!!!

Even though she espouses that everyone should just get along, she will be evil in the long run. She is just too powerful and she is human. So, she will eventually fall under the absolute power corrupts absolutely maximum. No matter how hard she tries to be good she is going to turn out to be evil!

Next Episode: Season 04, Episode 06

Sunday, July 20, 2014

"Door Number Three": Tom reunites with his family and the 2nd Mass; Lexi undergoes a health crisis; family members argue about how to deal with Lexi's illness; Anne goes to great lengths to save her daughter.

S~

The show was ok last night and I can see the writing on the wall with this show but enjoying it!! :)

Last edited:
I watched last week's and last night's episodes back to back last night and I thought they were pretty good. I need to watch theses in a row because I feel there is so much going on that there just isn't enough time in the episode. The episode is over and I'm sitting there wondering what's going to happen next. This is good because it makes me excited for the next episode but sometimes I feel like they haven't accomplished anything yet.

I'm still enjoying it. To me it still has that gritty, survival feeling going for it which I like. I'd like to see a series or movie based off of the game Fallout 3. It's one of the best apocalypse style games I've ever played. It really gives you a sense of being on your own and trying to survive against crazy people.

I'm still enjoying it. To me it still has that gritty, survival feeling going for it which I like. I'd like to see a series or movie based off of the game Fallout 3. It's one of the best apocalypse style games I've ever played. It really gives you a sense of being on your own and trying to survive against crazy people.

I believe such a series does already exist. It's called "The Walking Dead." ;)

But yes, Fallout 3 is truly an exceptional game, with enough content and a large enough universe to spin a virtually limitless variety of episodic stories and new characters. Thankfully Bethesda will continue to make new installments.

I believe such a series does already exist. It's called "The Walking Dead." ;)

But yes, Fallout 3 is truly an exceptional game, with enough content and a large enough universe to spin a virtually limitless variety of episodic stories and new characters. Thankfully Bethesda will continue to make new installments.

Yes, The Walking Dead is awesome and similar but you can't just make another show like that. I'd like to see a similar post-apocalypse series without zombies or aliens. I'd just love to have a show going on during every season of the year so I have something to keep me going instead of having to wait.

Next Episode: Season 04, Episode 06

Sunday, July 27, 2014

"Door Number Three": Tom reunites with his family and the 2nd Mass; Lexi undergoes a health crisis; family members argue about how to deal with Lexi's illness; Anne goes to great lengths to save her daughter.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts