Falling Skies - TNT

Falling Skies was better than the last ship this week imo.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I keep watching, just hoping something is really going to happen to achieve some sense of direction. Alas, I keep getting disappointed.

Next Episode: Season 04, Episode 07

Sunday, August 3, 2014

"Saturday Night Massacre": Lexi emerges with more power; Tom and the 2nd Mass must work with the Volm to hold off the invading Espheni forces.

S~

Got better as it went along last night and ending was good and should be good hopefully next week!! :)

Liked it a lot.Bring on the battle, time to kick some alien butt!

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Reactions: whitewolf8214
Next Episode: Season 04, Episode 08

Sunday, August 10, 2014

"A Thing With Feathers": An alien attack leaves Maggie fighting for her life; Tom and Dingaan must rely on an enemy ship to rescue them.

S~

Just more of the same. Talk about being stuck in a rut...for two seasons!

Next Episode: Season 04, Episode 09

Sunday, August 17, 2014

"Til Death Do Us Part":
Tom and a team follow the Volm to a supply cache in search of equipment; Maggie and Ben grow closer as he teaches her about her new skills; Pope and Sara continue to clash.

S~

I finally got got back up on the season. I watched three episodes on my flights to Houston and back. I thought they were all pretty good but I'm not a fan of the love triangle. That crap drives me nuts in action shows. If I want romance I'll watch a romance.

Next Episode: Season 04, Episode 10

Sunday, August 24, 2014

"Drawing Straws":
Tom and the 2nd Mass learn to pilot a Beamer as part of their plan to destroy the Espheni power core; the group draws straws to see who will embark on a dangerous mission; the threat of death triggers confrontations.

S~

Last week before 2 hour season finale next week I almost can't wait to just get it over seems like this year just has been off like there just putting something on to get show over with when they could of just cancelled it or ended it last year!! imo :)

Enjoyed last night and season finale here next week and Lexi is getting powerful and dangerous!! :)

Enjoyed last night and season finale here next week and Lexi is getting powerful and dangerous!! :)
Last week before 2 hour season finale next week I almost can't wait to just get it over seems like this year just has been off like there just putting something on to get show over with when they could of just cancelled it or ended it last year!! imo :)

? :wtf2

That was the most tortuous, tedious, go absolutely nowhere episode yet. Show just keeps getting worse.