hey guys you might want to check this out Ray Super Remote

bluegras

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 18, 2008
i just got this from dish a little while in a email it is called ray super remote looks like dish is offering a discount on this remote here is the website to check it out.

https://www.ray.co/dish

thanks

Allen bluegras

Last edited by a moderator:
It appears to have been designed by someone who was left handed with all the hard buttons on the right side; opposite 85.7% of the world's fingers.

If it is going to take two hands, make it easier to read and harder to lose between the cushions.

If you have a iPhone Dow load a program called SimpleControl. It offers most if not all those features and i believe it's free.

Best part is it controls the Hoppers and Joeys over your network so no IR blaster necessary.

If you have a iPhone Dow load a program called SimpleControl. It offers most if not all those features and i believe it's free.

Best part is it controls the Hoppers and Joeys over your network so no IR blaster necessary.

It's just the Roomie app renamed and is still $9.99 plus in-app purchases for additional functionality.

If you're going to spend that much on a remote, you should get a Logitech that has actual physical buttons.

All touch screen for a remote is for the birds.

No RF or Blutooth capabilities for $200.

I got a Harmony One that just sits in its charger. I found I don't like Touch Screens on remotes. Guess which remote is my favorite? The Hopper Remote. Simple and suits my needs.

Reactions: NAC and JSheridan

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts