If Dish drops AMC, will you drop dish??

If Dish drops AMC, will you drop dish??

• Yes - Definitely!!!

Votes: 104 21.5%
  • No - Will use another source for content / downgrade package.

Votes: 322 66.7%
  • Maybe - just not sure

Votes: 57 11.8%

• Total voters
Well, lets just make everyone happy and do away with all the variety. Everyone can pay $70 a month for AT250 and not worry if whatever channel with 4 or 5 hrs of original programming a week is in the base package. :rolleyes: ;)

AMC - you get it
NBCSP - you get it
Fearnet - well maybe not :eek:
paint drying in HD - you get it
and my favorite - grass growing in HD - you get it :D

you know you want FEARnet! hahahaha

Almost 300 votes, and things are going as expected.

People are creatures of habit. The mother-in-law constantly complains about TWC and their crappy DVRs, but she still is and has been a customer for almost a decade.

KAB said:
And time to be done with this redundancy !!!

Or you could just stay out of threads you are sick of. This dispute is obviously a hot topic of discussion for a lot of people on this site.

Or you could just stay out of threads you are sick of. This dispute is obviously a hot topic of discussion for a lot of people on this site.
LMFAO!!! Look at the poll! It's a hot topic for a little group of about six or so who post over and over and...

Last edited:
empiretc said:
Almost 300 votes, and things are going as expected.

People are creatures of habit. The mother-in-law constantly complains about TWC and their crappy DVRs, but she still is and has been a customer for almost a decade.

Being a creature of habit has nothing to do with my no vote. I'll either wait for it to via available via DVD, or purchase a season pass via amazon. Not my normal habit, but the loss isn't enough to drive me to switch providers.

Being a creature of habit has nothing to do with my no vote. I'll either wait for it to via available via DVD, or purchase a season pass via amazon. Not my normal habit, but the loss isn't enough to drive me to switch providers.

Yep. This has really made us reevaluate, though.

I voted no, but I'm not a big fan of the "Will use another source for content / downgrade package." being attached to it. I don't wanna lose any channel I get, even if it's one that I don't watch (like AMC). But no, I wouldn't even downgrade.

Cheers

I voted yes but have no Dish contract left and 3 cable options for my neighborhood. I can sign up for a promotional cable package at lower rates and come back to Dish later once they get their programming issues resolved. I am still hopeful Dish will do the right thing and work this out before they run out of time. If Dish decides not to renew these channels they need to come out and state that and then let us know what quality replacement channels will take their place or lower our package price a little to help compensate for the loss of programming.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)