NCAA Basketball 2008-09 Season

He had his chance to come to UK and chose otherwise. Someone else can have him. Also I would rather not have a player less than 6 ft on my team. They can really struggle defensively.

GJVilarino (sp?) will be coming aboard next year, and he's only about 6' tall. With Liggins (6'6") and Galloway (6'3"), not to mention Porter (6'2"), Lucas would surely be outsized, but he is one fine player. Lucas has to be thinking of his potential pro career, because he may be good enough to make it in the NBA as a point guard. UK could really have used him last year. With Hood, Orton and Vilarino already committed, I doubt UK would have a slot for him anyway.

Regards,
fitzie

Lucas wants to be "close to home" so LSU, Houston, Texas, Oklahoma State, etc. would all be valid candidates. Maybe Texas Tech, too.

Fitzie

Doubleheader on ESPNU tonight:

8:00pm ET- Northeastern at Michigan

10:00pm ET- Prairie View A&M at UCLA

If you had to pick the final four teams right now, who would you say are the favorites to be there? I haven't a clue, that's whay I'm asking.

VMI beats Kentucky! 2nd straight year with a "death by cupcake" loss! :D
Wow! I wonder if the fans there will start putting the for sale signs in Billy's yard like they did with Tubby. 0-1 will soon be 0-2 when Kentucky gets blasted by Carolina next week. :D

2009 Men's NCAA Basketball Tournament

MLB Net Adds Live Saturday Games

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts