NHL 2011-12 Season

Damn Jackets have seem to found their game at the end of the season. They are only 7 points out of 29 position now. The way the season is going they are going to lose the first pick in this years draft. :( It has been a fun couple of games to watch but also frustrating that they havent been able to play this way all year.

Potential #1 draft pick Nail Yakupov has his season ended early.

Last edited by a moderator:
Potential #1 draft pick Nail Yakupov has his season ended early.

What a DUMB a$$ call, of course they jump up while watching the replay, "Thats the Head", there was NOTHING wrong with the hit...
The player CLEARLY ducks into the shoulder before the hit.

I know they want to get rid of concussions, but when your gonna get hit the natural reaction is to make a move to miss the big hit, he CAUSED the hit to the head himself.

Last edited by a moderator:
What a DUMB a$$ call, of course they jump up while watching the replay, "Thats the Head", there was NOTHING wrong with the hit...

I know they want to get rid of concussions, but when your gonna get hit the natural reaction is to make a move to miss the big hit, he CAUSED the hit to the head himself.

The only problem I have with the hit is the player did not come straight though the hit. He lunged up to make the big contact. If he would have just kept his feet planted and not lunged up, I would have said it was a legit hit.

I don't think the hit was illegal, but I do feel that it was unnecessary (i.e., cheap shot). Just because you can hit someone...doesn't mean you should. Of course, this is all happening is real time, in a fraction of a second, and it's always easier to play remote control referee.

The only problem I have with the hit is the player did not come straight though the hit. He lunged up to make the big contact. If he would have just kept his feet planted and not lunged up, I would have said it was a legit hit.

I don't think the hit was illegal, but I do feel that it was unnecessary (i.e., cheap shot). Just because you can hit someone...doesn't mean you should. Of course, this is all happening is real time, in a fraction of a second, and it's always easier to play remote control referee.

This is EXACTLY how I feel.

I would agree with the cheap shot over the ilegal hit. I may have a tilted view as I was really hoping that he would become a CBJ next year. It is really sad to see someone this talented go out for the season this way.

Updated Estimate Cost of Sports Programming on Pay TV

Didn't take Ozzie Guillen long to upset ALL of the Miami Cuban community!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)