Official DISH Channel Request Thread

They have 12 channels local to me. But as they renamed themselves a "network", I don't see why Dish doesn't pick them all up, at least in their international offerings.
Regardless of what they call themselves, it's still a DC local channel with nine subs.

Reactions: Chris Leer
I have no idea if I am in the right place to request adding a channel but I would LOVE to get ME TV in the Birmingham, AL market. I am willing to trade all 26 Selling and Auction channels for it. :clapping
Yes,I would love that channel as well.Would love to get Antenna tv, or get Cozitv fulltime

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Cozi and antenna just started here today as subchannels the first one on our NBC affiliate, and the second one on our ABC affiliate, both run by the same company.

I live in ZIP code 39209 (Jackson MS) and the CW has moved to a subchannel in this market. Comcast and DirecTV have added this channel to their lineups, but Dish has not. Please submit a request to add the CW to the stations offered in this market.

Thanks for your assistance.

I live in ZIP code 39209 (Jackson MS) and the CW has moved to a subchannel in this market. Comcast and DirecTV have added this channel to their lineups, but Dish has not. Please submit a request to add the CW to the stations offered in this market.

Thanks for your assistance.
You'll have more luck PMing DIRT directly

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts