Questions about The Hopper?

whgdish

Active SatelliteGuys Member
May 16, 2008
Louisville, KY
I am a current subscriber to AT120 and don't think I am under contract (been with dish for many years). I moved about a year ago so I think my set up should not require too much upgrade (have vip 722). How much do we expect it to cost me to upgrade? $100 for upgrade as existing plus another $99 because I am below AT200? I got my fingers crossed that being a long time customer, I will luck out and get some of the fees waived (plus I have the protection plan.)

JM42

SatelliteGuys Pro
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 25, 2010
GA
Upwards of 50% of those polled here do.

The "#2" poll is 50% of those that consider themselves held back from moving to Hopper. Not 50% of everyone. The nature of the "#2" poll is that only folks disapointed with Hopper will respond. It's a poll of folks that are big enough geeks to be here in the first place AND also took the time to create an account so they can vote. We are not a typical group.

I still maintain 90-95% of installs don't have OTA and don't care at all. 5% is nothing to dismiss, it's still over half a million subs, but getting Hopper out the door is more important than waiting for OTA.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)