SatelliteGuys Review: Logitech Revue with GoogleTV – A Diamond in the Rough

Attachments

• whereisit.jpg
    whereisit.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 228
I take it that the Revue only connects to a tv via HDMI right? I have an older set with HDCP so I guess this wont work.
Also, is this Revue capable of viewing Windows Media Feeds like MMS? Can I go to a web page that has MMS links of live TV feed and click on them to watch?
Not being able to record is a bummer.

Our Dish Retailer Blast said there is NO commitment. There is a $4 charge for integration, but you I guess you can unintegrate anytime you want.. Doesn't really sound like the Charlie we know and love..(to hate)

The 922 software won't let it integrate yet. You can use it, just not the same way as with the other VIP receivers. Supposedly there is new software coming to allow it to work.

Got a software update tonight on my Revue... and it looks much better now on 1080p. :)

The box also feels a little snappier as well.

This diamond in the rough is already getting better. :)

I ordered mine on 10/31/10 and there was no tracking number online and I chat with Dish and they didn't have any clue about the shipping date or tracking.. they referred me to executive team.. I called them and person told me that he will call me back with details and I do received a call from executive team later in afternoon providing me the tracking number .. I will receive my Revue today...Software update is already pushed through yesterday.... thats awesome. I will playing with Review like a kid in candy store....

lakebum431 said:
The 922 software won't let it integrate yet. You can use it, just not the same way as with the other VIP receivers. Supposedly there is new software coming to allow it to work.

Anyone know when this integration with the 922 will occur? That is the only roadblock holding me back right now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)