Attachments

• The Dragonslayer.jpg
    The Dragonslayer.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 102
  • Got Lucky.jpg
    Got Lucky.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:
Kinda predictable last night, lot's of scheming that was all for naught when Joe was evacuated... Brendon and Sierra should have got in touch with their Jalapao alliance and one or the other dodged a bullet with no tribal, I hope things turn around and Tyson or Coach get snuffed soon... JT isn't the trustworthy Good ole boy he seems, though it is Survivor... ;)

The previews suggest the secret alliance will play a role next week.

The previews suggest the secret alliance will play a role next week.

Yeah, but they always show you clips that gave false info to mislead you. If they show that the secret alliance is going strong, it probably means that they are still going to backstab Brandon. At this point I am really not attached to any of the people left, so a bunch of backstabbing is cool and interesting to watch. :p

Yeah, but they always show you clips that gave false info to mislead you. If they show that the secret alliance is going strong, it probably means that they are still going to backstab Brandon. At this point I am really not attached to any of the people left, so a bunch of backstabbing is cool and interesting to watch. :p

I understand, but was merely making the point that it is not entirely dead. I hate the idea of just wiping out the 3 remaining members of the one tribe.

As far as having a favorite, it is a strange season. I guess I'd like to see Sierra make it, if only because she was targeted in the very beginning. That would be a cool turn-around. I do not want Raj - the rich wife of Eddie George - winning it at all.

Sierra is who I've rooted for since the beginning...

I was rooting for her in the beginning also, but now she just hangs here. I don't think she did anything for the last 3 or 4 episodes. She has no idol, she is not strong in challenge, she is not actively seeking any alliance. I think she is doomed even if she makes it to the final 3. She needs to start playing the game.

I am going to be missing the next 3 episodes.I'll be away on vacation ! My DVR will be busy for the next 17 days.I'm also on the Sierra bandwagon.She's cute.I just hope Coach gets blind sided.I hate people like him.He's got that cocky personality I can't stand.He seems to think he's running the tribe.I'd like to see him get the fake idol and get bamboozled !

I was rooting for her in the beginning also, but now she just hangs here. I don't think she did anything for the last 3 or 4 episodes. She has no idol, she is not strong in challenge, she is not actively seeking any alliance. I think she is doomed even if she makes it to the final 3. She needs to start playing the game.
She's the final piece of eye candy left, therefore she must stay. :D

Man what a bummer!! I thought the pieces were in place.....

I think Brendan's delay in talking to his alliance was his demise, he should have acted sooner. And, yet another idol, sat on and voted out...........

And I do believe he wanted JT to win and would have taken him to the finals. He's got his money, he was willing to give up the mil for JT.

I understand, but was merely making the point that it is not entirely dead. I hate the idea of just wiping out the 3 remaining members of the one tribe.

As far as having a favorite, it is a strange season. I guess I'd like to see Sierra make it, if only because she was targeted in the very beginning. That would be a cool turn-around. I do not want Raj - the rich wife of Eddie George - winning it at all.

Taj :) She's also a millionaire on her own (before Eddie's money). Brendon is probably worth more, though....I don't want him to win either.

It was a good episode. Too bad we all know who is going next. I think either JT or Tyson would win the whole thing.

I despise Tyson - he reminds me of the guy who plays the mean cyclist in any movie about bike racers (actually, I guess I am just thinking of American Flyers), but the guy is physically dominating, but comes off as a real jerk.

I have no real favorite this season, but do like JT. He seems authentic. But I'd also be happy with Steven. Nice kid.

In my mind, at this point, there is no longer any eye-candy. Sierra looks like crap; the other young woman (is it Erin? She is so unremarkable I don't remember her name) looks like she is anorexic from starvation, and that's just all there is. The model who got voted off was hot up until she left a few weeks ago.

Probst is dead-on accurate about The Dragon Slayer.

"If you do a Google search you won't find it; it's only passed down verbally."

:D

I have to say I agree with several of the comments I read here.....

1. Coach and Tyson... they need to go... but somehow.. they won't. It always seems to happen that way on these shows...

2. JT seems like a nice guy, I just hope he doesn't make decisions and regret them... I think this past week was one, it was a perfect time to get rid of "coach".

3. Why are the hotties always going so soon???

4. I read somewhere about the players on Survivor, most of them did not apply to be on the show, but were rather recruited from bars. Also, some of the players that did apply, actually applied several seasons ago. Can it be that hard to still find interesting players?

I do still enjoy the show... and love to hate Coach and Tyson. DragonSlayer.. give me a break.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)