The Dish April 1st New HD Saga (Merged Threads)

as soon as E has them in stock i'll ship them out. i have all your user names. i will wait until midnight to start rolling the ball. these are lease free. the offer ends in the next five minutes from this post. chime in while you still can ;). Charlie,GIVE ME A FREAKIN UPLINK REPORT BY 5PM WITH SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can i get a 922 too?? I hope there is still time to request one :D

as soon as E has them in stock i'll ship them out. i have all your user names. i will wait until midnight to start rolling the ball. these are lease free. the offer ends in the next five minutes from this post. chime in while you still can ;). Charlie,GIVE ME A FREAKIN UPLINK REPORT BY 5PM WITH SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darn, guess I just missed out.

I bet any day or even any second now they will add it I mean they had Comedy Central on Tmp 42 one day and same with MTV recently so why would they have the test channels display them if they weren't adding them very soon.

Lotta joking on today - I've laughed out loud a half-dozen times today. :D

But there is a lot of whining going on too. Thankfully the smilies help tell them apart at times.

Hey Rey never said anything about a ViP922. He just said a 922.

I hate to break the news to you guys but the 922 Rey is sending you guys is a quarter inch ling phillips head screw. (Which happens to be Home Depots part number #922)

He wants you to hang it on your wall to remind you when Dish screwed you out of more HD by April 1st. :)

I still have a feeling however that Rey won't be needing to send out 922's to anyone. :)

Admire your optimism. Like the Home Depot 922 reference.

Wish I could share your optimism. But this is one of the reasons I don't follow the Cubs anymore: Too many crushed hopes. "Like little paper beer cups", to paraphrase Steve Goodman (A Dying Cub Fan's Last Request).

Today all I keep hearing is the sound of people smashing those empty paper beer cups.

Hey Rey never said anything about a ViP922. He just said a 922.

I hate to break the news to you guys but the 922 Rey is sending you guys is a quarter inch ling phillips head screw. (Which happens to be Home Depots part number #922)

He wants you to hang it on your wall to remind you when Dish screwed you out of more HD by April 1st. :)

I still have a feeling however that Rey won't be needing to send out 922's to anyone. :)

Better deliver Rey. I'm sending Joey "Nickles" to collect mine. whatever it is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)