tOSU being investigated for tattoo-gate?

25 pages?? really?? lol Come on guys we all know they broke the rules and should be punished. We all know many won't get any punishment other than paying back some money cause they will jump to the draft which we all also know its BS they are allowed to play in the Bowl game. Pretty much sums it up.

Your funny !
If Green had to sit out, why didn't he go to the pro's if he's soooooo good ?

Fwiw, I know he's good, thats not my point.
He is a year or two older than the Bucks, of course he should be better.

Arent they all juniors? He may be a year older than Pryor, but they have had the same development time in the NCAA. No sure on the ages of the others.

Junior to junior though, yes, he is a better player. Probably the best wide receiver in the NCAA, and I am a Bama fan with Julio on our team.

25 pages?? really?? lol Come on guys we all know they broke the rules and should be punished. We all know many won't get any punishment other than paying back some money cause they will jump to the draft which we all also know its BS they are allowed to play in the Bowl game. Pretty much sums it up.

Read the posts. It has expanded beyond that. ;)

Arent they all juniors? He may be a year older than Pryor, but they have had the same development time in the NCAA. No sure on the ages of the others.

Junior to junior though, yes, he is a better player. Probably the best wide receiver in the NCAA, and I am a Bama fan with Julio on our team.

I thought Green was a Sr. ???

msmith198025 said:

I would rank them as:
Jeffery, Jones, Green.
I had to laugh when none of those won the Biletnikoff Award. What a joke. None were better than those three.

I thought Green was a Sr. ???
Nope, Jr. And the infraction occurred at the end of his sophomore year (it was his Independence Bowl jersey from last year that was sold), so in effect he was younger than the Ohio St. players.

It was big news back home, as it cost the Dawgs most of their losses last year. Georgia tried to have the penalty at only 2 games, or delay it, based on Green not knowing the rule (excuse sound familiar?), but the NCAA said no, ruled it must be the next 4 games, and if they played him before their final decision, then all wins would be forfeited.

I would rank them as:
Jeffery, Jones, Green.
I had to laugh when none of those won the Biletnikoff Award. What a joke. None were better than those three.

Yeah, you could flip the three around. I think in pro ball is where Jones will really shine. We are not a team set up to really maximize his potential.

Yeah, you could flip the three around. I think in pro ball is where Jones will really shine. We are not a team set up to really maximize his potential.

I will agree Jones is good. But when it comes to my Dawgs Green, just look at the catches he has. He by far has the best hands without question. Check out this video YouTube - A.J. Green Amazing One-Handed Catch!!

As for him not winning any awards. He sat four games so he only compiled just over 700 yards. However, based on his average he would have been around 1100 or more with all the games. He is viewed as a complete receiver and has been since his Sophmore season.

In the end OSU was given special treatment by the NCAA and it appears it the President of the Sugar Bowl may have spearheaded the effort. Plain and simple any OSU that sold a jersey as Green did should start the suspension now. Now having them sit for the same infraction is a very clear sign of special treatment.

As for ages I can only locate AJ Green July 31, 1988. None of the OSU players have birthdates on any of the sites I checked. I will assume he is a year old in age over the OSU players but the same class.

In the end OSU was given special treatment by the NCAA and it appears it the President of the Sugar Bowl may have spearheaded the effort. Plain and simple any OSU that sold a jersey as Green did should start the suspension now. Now having them sit for the same infraction is a very clear sign of special treatment.

+1 this, it's all about the money to the Sugar Bowl and in that case the whole situation stinks to high heaven. I was going to pull for Arkansas to start with, but now I'll pull for them even harder now.

I will agree Jones is good. But when it comes to my Dawgs Green, just look at the catches he has. He by far has the best hands without question. Check out this video YouTube - A.J. Green Amazing One-Handed Catch!!
That was a good one, I remembered it.
Julio also had a great one hander in the first game
YouTube - Julio Jones Amazing One Handed Catch

THIS is why I like Julio though. Man it takes half the team to bring this beast down.
YouTube - Julio Jones catch against LSU

Whoever gets either of these guys in the NFL is getting a fantastic player

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts