0x1E? tonight or tomorrow for HR20?

I Like most of the new features, but I tried to fast forward a clip and the audio stuttered...

Yes, the audio stutter until it catches up has been there for a long time now.
I either change channel and go back or hit the back (8 sec) button and that usually clears it up.

Still not right thou.

Jimbo

If 0x01E4 or higher is released tomorrow or Saturday between 11PM or 2:30AM eastern time nationally, perhaps the issue you are having will be resolved.

If 0x01E4 or higher is released tomorrow or Saturday between 11PM or 2:30AM eastern time nationally, perhaps the issue you are having will be resolved.

You're just reading what is publicly available as to what software versions are streaming. You don't have any inside information on what is is upcoming for CE releases. There is a thread on DBSTalk as well talking about this version in the beta stream and if it means there is a CE coming. Many times it does. Sometimes not. All speculation.

You're just reading what is publicly available as to what software versions are streaming. You don't have any inside information on what is is upcoming for CE releases. There is a thread on DBSTalk as well talking about this version in the beta stream and if it means there is a CE coming. Many times it does. Sometimes not. All speculation.

I never said I had inside info and neither does DBSTalk, if they do, it's a conflict of interest. If you are so loyal to DBSTalk then why are you here?

Over the last year we have had at least 45 CE's, so I would say there is a 90% chance of having one Friday and/or Saturday.

Jimbo

I never said I had inside info and neither does DBSTalk, if they do, it's a conflict of interest. If you are so loyal to DBSTalk then why are you here?

Who's loyal? I've seen a lot of your posts lately and you act like you're trying to get the "scoop" or something.

The facts on CE's are this:
1) Anyone can see what software versions are in the "stream" via a public web site and could make a prediction by what shows up. And as Jimbo says, there has been a CE pretty much every weekend for the past year or so with very few exceptions so it's no stretch to expect another one this weekend.
2) Earl or Tom (who happen to be mods at DBSTalk) get the official "go ahead" from DirecTV and get the release notes

DBSTalk has no "inside info" other then DirecTV is working with the mods there to release the information. Would be no different if they were working with the mods at AVS or here at Satguys.

Who's loyal? I've seen a lot of your posts lately and you act like you're trying to get the "scoop" or something.

The facts on CE's are this:
1) Anyone can see what software versions are in the "stream" via a public web site and could make a prediction by what shows up. And as Jimbo says, there has been a CE pretty much every weekend for the past year or so with very few exceptions so it's no stretch to expect another one this weekend.
2) Earl or Tom (who happen to be mods at DBSTalk) get the official "go ahead" from DirecTV and get the release notes

DBSTalk has no "inside info" other then DirecTV is working with the mods there to release the information. Would be no different if they were working with the mods at AVS or here at Satguys.

Well it appears your interpretation is off and I will say what I feel despite whether you like it or not.
:p

JTN, if you're so 'loyal' to this site why haven't you become a pub member yet to help financially support it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts