1/27/2010 4:04pm - Uplink Activity Report - 27 changes

Take the politics to Sonicbabble.com folks.. this is not the place for it. ;)

It's not political - there is an actual series of "non-fiction" books that have sold millions of copies claiming that Bill Clinton (and other world leaders) are actually Reptilian Aliens fighting the Gray Aliens.

To make a complete circle, the author was formerly a professional goalkeeper in the English soccer league.

thats great, I would love FSC HD, good thing that talk that FSC hd was actually FSC+hd appears to be wrong and we will get it without a premium. They seem to be broadcasting in HD, but there is really no way to tell, the logo says HD on the channel.

thats great, I would love FSC HD, good thing that talk that FSC hd was actually FSC+hd appears to be wrong and we will get it without a premium. They seem to be broadcasting in HD, but there is really no way to tell, the logo says HD on the channel.

The press release for FS+ and the reports from some top sources were worded as "Fox Soccer's venture into the world of HD".

So, I think that at that time, Fox was unsure that FSC-HD could find a place on systems, and that they needed the lure of $$ of a premium channel.

But we do know that all the studio and uplink equipment were in place, because they were used for the HD RSN broadcasts, and can be used for either Fox Soccer channel.

If you look at some of the HD channels added by Dish - such as Fishing HD - you can see that a low per subscriber cost is attractive to Dish.

In other words, these things can change from week to week...

I think that come August, "SD" will largely be for grandmothers and other people with VCRs and car cassette players. Remember that to the electronics industry, "HD" is now past history, and "3D" is the big hype...

It's not political - there is an actual series of "non-fiction" books that have sold millions of copies claiming that Bill Clinton (and other world leaders) are actually Reptilian Aliens fighting the Gray Aliens.

To make a complete circle, the author was formerly a professional goalkeeper in the English soccer league.
Holy sh**! :D :D

Do you remember the name of the books?

Hm,i see it.That means FSC officially started in HD !!! cant wait...

i'd wait until it comes on live in HD before getting too excited. i remember watching an Arkansas football game in 2008 on ESPNU that had the ESPNU-HD logo on it, and we still aren't seeing that channel. but hopefully they will be adding all the channels we are wanting here in the upcoming weeks or so.

Any idea which packages will include Fox Soccer HD?

No guarantees, but I think it is pretty safe to assume that if you get FSC now, and you have the $10 HD package, then you will get FSC-HD.

On March 1st, they launch a new channel with different programming, in HD, called "Fox Soccer Plus" that will be a Premium channel in the same sense as HBO (or Setanta).

I wouldn't mind seeing Fox Soccer Plus as an addition to the Sports Pack instead of it being a stand alone premium, and I thought some press releases even said that operators would have that choice of including it as a sports pack channel or a stand alone network.

I wouldn't mind seeing Fox Soccer Plus as an addition to the Sports Pack instead of it being a stand alone premium, and I thought some press releases even said that operators would have that choice of including it as a sports pack channel or a stand alone network.

I'm really hoping they move it to the sports pack, hell I'd even take it as HD-only in the Platinum tier now that that isn't a separate fee :)