1/28/2009 4:47pm Uplink Activity Report - 85 changes

Looking thru changes at 2:30pm PDT I see much more changes then Digi posted.
A lot of international channels at 61.5W and 148W got special marks - perhaps ready to move to 118.75W ?

Digi, seems to me you're loosing valuable info. Don't lost credibility ;).

I should correct myself - those changes for international channels was made for a warning popup about requirement new smart card after Feb, 11.

Actually software came early before 'sampling' one, but some made a monopoly and lobbying own. I don't care. There are 'Fords' and there are 'Hondas' - choose your.

I'll stick with the sampling as it creates more concrete data in one report instead of a bunch of them filtering through.

P Smith is free to post what he thinks and uplink report should look like, but without a secret decoder ring no one but him will know what it means. And that is the beauty of the software that Digiblur wrote, it makes the uplink understandable to everyone.

Sure its data can be a few minutes old, but in all honesty who cares as it gets the message across. :)

P Smith is free to post what he thinks and uplink report should look like, but without a secret decoder ring no one but him will know what it means. And that is the beauty of the software that Digiblur wrote, it makes the uplink understandable to everyone.

Sure its data can be a few minutes old, but in all honesty who cares as it gets the message across. :)

+!! eleventy

Actually it's not just "a few minutes old", but some valuable info missed - see my post above.
Let me find time for create reporting program ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts