1.8M Reflector for use with C-Band

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Another rescued dish back to work :)
View attachment 140266

@MagicSatic thanks again for all the help and the equipment, we really appreciate it! We had a great trip out to Montana. I’m hoping to try to get started on this project here in about the next month or so, if I can squeeze it in between work and family. I’ll post pictures of my progress. :)

I wanted to know if anyone had a fiberglass 10 solid dish.

Mine was a channel master. The old lady said it was from the early 80s.

The one I had got damaged during a hurricane.. I have 1 out of the 4 panels. That are intact.
I wanted to see if I could find one again. If I have to. I'll find someone to re make the other 3 panels.

It was so dependable. Better then my mesh ones. I live streamed the weather channel during the first hurricane we had. And it stayed in till my power went out.
The Stand I have is over 500lbs. It looks like a tripod. And stands over 8 feet tall.

It takes 3 people to put the dish on the stand. ..

I live in Florida 35 miles north of Daytona

Reactions: Henry Sanchez
Back in the day I used a 1.8 prodelin fiberglass offset dish for c band Galaxy 15 HBO and Cinemax channels on my 4DTv.
Worked fine. Signals were low but kept a lock

Sent from our Pleadian star ship

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)