10/15/07 Launch Channels

Status
Please reply by conversation.

llasdon

Original poster
Sep 17, 2007
I just talked to technical support at Directv and she told me that we will get these new channels at 6:00am ET or 3:00am PT.

FX HD

Fuel HD

Fox Net -Detroit HD

Fox Net West HD

Fox Buesness HD

Fox Net Southwest HD

Cartoon HD

and HGTV HD

There might have been one more but I forgot what it was. If you wish to confirm call DTV and ask Technical support. The regular CSR's have no clue.
Hope this helps everyone out!

Just as I figured.. getting FX HD in time for Nip/Tuck. God I hope this season doesn't suck like the last one..

10/15/2007 Channel Launch

She said NBA HD which I am really looking foward to is set for next weeks launch. Just in time for the regular season!!

Go Lakers!!!!

Oh crap! :eek: I heard the rumor that we were getting some more this morning & I completely forgot about it. Still, no love for us sports lovers in the Southeast, as far as regional sports are concerned). Oh, well, the problem of plenty is the kind of problem I like. :)

Can someone help me out real quick and list which of the new HD channels are showing the same thing as the SD channel and which ones are different? I have been out of town for the last 3 weeks, I will be home hopefully by wednesday (looking forward to checking out all the new HD channels) and I'd like to setup my guide favorites with all the new HD channels but take off the SD channels that are the same thing.

Can someone help me out real quick and list which of the new HD channels are showing the same thing as the SD channel and which ones are different? I have been out of town for the last 3 weeks, I will be home hopefully by wednesday (looking forward to checking out all the new HD channels) and I'd like to setup my guide favorites with all the new HD channels but take off the SD channels that are the same thing.

the ones with -1 in their channel listed are different programming - I think right now just Food Network and HGTV are -1 channels

This is good news. Now all I need is 638 in HD.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts