1000.2 Dish is vaporware?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I've spoken with E* regarding the availability of this dish on a few occasions recently and not one person I've spoken with has even been able to acknowledge the existence of this dish. I called the other night during the Tech Chat and the guy I spoke with couldn't find any information at all regarding this dish. Well lo and behold at the end of the program what do I see on the set of the Tech Chat but a Dish 1000.2 just like in the pictures Scott posted back in June. I should have called back in right then and there but didn't. I'm currently in discussion with E* through the ceo@echostar.com email address to see if they can add some clarity regarding the availability of this product. If I find out anything meaningful I will post it.

That would be very appreciated! I haven't been able to find out anything the 24" dish mentioned on the Tech Chat either. Not from Dish and not from a local retailer either despite the fact that the guy on the tech chat said to contact your local retailer for more information...

I just noticed that dishdepot.com now has the 24 " and 30" dishes for both Dish & Directv under the dishes sub menu. I couldn't order one yet so I guess it is still not activated yet on their website.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)