Signed up online...

snailbiscuit

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Aug 21, 2006
kentucky
on saturday afternoon. I received a certificate number and was told my order would be processed in 24 hours. After that I would receive a confirmation email that would contain my acct. # and my scheduled installation date and time. It has been over 48 hours and I have yet to recieve this email or a phone call. When I talk to someone at dish network all they can seem to tell me is I should still get the email or a phone call. Has anyone else had this problem before and should I be worried?

snailbiscuit said:
on saturday afternoon. I received a certificate number and was told my order would be processed in 24 hours. After that I would receive a confirmation email that would contain my acct. # and my scheduled installation date and time. It has been over 48 hours and I have yet to recieve this email or a phone call. When I talk to someone at dish network all they can seem to tell me is I should still get the email or a phone call. Has anyone else had this problem before and should I be worried?

When you call Dish, select the option for tech support. The guys there seem to be able to solve problems better than regular support people.

I did the online order and I was called the next day. Try chatting online with customer support. they might be able to help you. I went into dish builder and on the first or second page at the bottom is a chat button.

I already chatted with them online and all they could seem to tell me was I should get the email in 24 hours, which I already knew.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)