1000.2 Dish is vaporware?

I've spoken with E* regarding the availability of this dish on a few occasions recently and not one person I've spoken with has even been able to acknowledge the existence of this dish. I called the other night during the Tech Chat and the guy I spoke with couldn't find any information at all regarding this dish. Well lo and behold at the end of the program what do I see on the set of the Tech Chat but a Dish 1000.2 just like in the pictures Scott posted back in June. I should have called back in right then and there but didn't. I'm currently in discussion with E* through the ceo@echostar.com email address to see if they can add some clarity regarding the availability of this product. If I find out anything meaningful I will post it.

That would be very appreciated! I haven't been able to find out anything the 24" dish mentioned on the Tech Chat either. Not from Dish and not from a local retailer either despite the fact that the guy on the tech chat said to contact your local retailer for more information...

I just noticed that dishdepot.com now has the 24 " and 30" dishes for both Dish & Directv under the dishes sub menu. I couldn't order one yet so I guess it is still not activated yet on their website.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts