103 ,99.2 105 w

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Dfwratt

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 6, 2018
Taxes
Not sure on this one, but 103w on ac33" i get nbc feeds, and on 99.2 105w via a 36" nothing...
And is velocity gone?

I think 105 Ku used to have Macy's music.
yes on 105W Ku there's still Macy's - one video and 5 "radio" channels.
On 99W Ku there's a very strong transponder with JBS and also many encrypted Eastern European TV channels and 4 radio channels that have a video slate and scan in as TV channels.

Reactions: spongella
yes on 105W Ku there's still Macy's - one video and 5 "radio" channels.
On 99W Ku there's a very strong transponder with JBS and also many encrypted Eastern European TV channels and 4 radio channels that have a video slate and scan in as TV channels.

What is JBS? And is Infowars still on 99?

If you can find a used Genpix SkyWalker 1 or 2 USB tuner for PC, you can see it. But I imagine those are hard to come by now. Genpix no longer makes them and you don't see them on eBay anymore.

Reactions: comfortably_numb
I must have my dish not correct because right now I get 1-6 RT and RHK and then I get 9-12 nbc but also I get macy's network heh something tells me I have the 90cm between 103 and 105.

I must have my dish not correct because right now I get 1-6 RT and RHK and then I get 9-12 nbc but also I get macy's network heh something tells me I have the 90cm between 103 and 105.

Yes, sounds like your dish is misaligned. The DVB-S2 NBC stuff (which Cozi is) requires your dish to be spot on.

Reactions: danristheman
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)