103 ,99.2 105 w

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I really think it has to do with my tree problem and line of site.
A few weeks ago, I was watching the CNN feeds on 22W and I was also able to receive Telstar 12 @15W. But now the leaves have appeared on the trees, and I no longer get any of that. Likewise I will probably lose most of the C-Band west of 113W. But hey at least i was able to put away the snow shovel... And by December they will come back, and so will the snow shovel...

So. Is lnb off. On 105. I get macys. If i skew it just a bit it fades out. Set lnb in box to 5150-13515 universal. But it is a avenger lnb, which im planning to change to digiwave linear/circular lnb to aim on 110. Lost cuz all of 103 chs.on 30 in Are good (rt, hkn, vf, evine, all NBC. Few more cannot remember now. Lol and all of 125 good on 30 in. As well with avenger lnb but different models.

Oh and according to wholesale the v7 i bought is not a v7. Its a newer model and its suppost to be 8psk,turbo 8psk,dvbs2, and i think he said 16psk, it has 3g,wifi,bluetooth,pids, and iks/sks what ever that is.. They shipped the upgrade because they lost the first order.

Attachments

• 1526527707144892551839.jpg
    1526527707144892551839.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 165
The receiver LO must match the LNB LO to display the correct transponder frequency. Services will not be missing if the correct LO frequency is entered in the receiver. Some transponders may be missed if the LO is not correctly set.

If the incorrect LO setting is used, incorrect frequencies will be logged. These logged frequencies will not match those listed on satellite service sites such as Lyngsat or Sathint, other hobbyists will not have any idea what transponder you are receiving and you will be unable to input missing transponders that may not be automatically logged.

There aren't such a LO settings as 5150-13515 or 9150-10750. Something is wrong with the receiver LO settings.

What brand and model LNB are you using?

Reactions: comfortably_numb
The receiver LO must match the LNB LO to display the correct transponder frequency. Services will not be missing if the correct LO frequency is entered in the receiver. Some transponders may be missed if the LO is not correctly set.

If the incorrect LO setting is used, incorrect frequencies will be logged. These logged frequencies will not match those listed on satellite service sites such as Lyngsat or Sathint, other hobbyists will not have any idea what transponder you are receiving and you will be unable to input missing transponders that may not be automatically logged.

There aren't such a LO settings as 5150-13515 or 9150-10750. Something is wrong with the receiver LO settings.

What brand and model LNB are you using?
Lol, ok. On thing miasong is nbc on 105, i have chs that sites dont list. Just like i cannot get 120cm sigs on 80 cm BUT I do. 125w is via a 24" with nothing missing or not working. Every single site azimuth, skew, elevation is off too. Between 3 birds i get 60 chs. Fta english. .105 i see the ch in list but no audio/video. They are avenger lnbs. 221 or 421 have to look. Not bashing just pointing things out.. Seller of my stb said this site was a bad site, missleading and part of why cband died.

Seller of my stb said this site was a bad site

Opinions vary. :coco

part of why cband died.

No website killed C-band. If anything, the FCC is killing C-band. But opinions vary on that, too.

The seller of your STB is likely a disgruntled bootlegger who was banned from this site for posting about hacker boxes.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)