FREE 10ft Aluminum Dish Free in Rogers, Arkansas

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Captain Midnight

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 16, 2019
Greers Ferry, Arkansas
Saw this on Facebook. Free for the taking. I'd be interested but live too far away.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210515-230026_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20210515-230026_Facebook.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 149
  • Screenshot_20210515-225958_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20210515-225958_Facebook.jpg
    276.5 KB · Views: 128
Saw this on Facebook. Free for the taking. I'd be interested but live too far away.
I have one of those exact dishes and have seen several in this area.

Not sure what the brand is but I know they were sold by a local Curtis Mathes tv dealer back in the day. Seems like someone told me they were a Drake dish but I didn't know if Drake even made dishes.

I think it's about 2 hours from me but maybe pretty close to my Mom's house...if it is I may snag it the next time I go mow her yard if it's still there, will let you know, thanks for posting it.

I have one of those exact dishes and have seen several in this area.

Not sure what the brand is but I know they were sold by a local Curtis Mathes tv dealer back in the day. Seems like someone told me they were a Drake dish but I didn't know if Drake even made dishes.

I think it's about 2 hours from me but maybe pretty close to my Mom's house...if it is I may snag it the next time I go mow her yard if it's still there, will let you know, thanks for posting it.
Good info. It sure is a neat looking dish and aluminum is really nice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts